Serve as a Commission Member
The Stewardship Commission provides a primary service to both the Parish Pastoral Council as well as to the Parish Commissions. It is responsible for the planning and implementation of actions that best utilize the parish’s financial resources.
Its charter is made up of three main categories; utilization of human and material resources, stewardship through sacrificial giving and preparing and managing a fiscally sound budget.
Committee members have the additional responsibilities of presenting the Catholic Services Appeal program, counting the weekly collection, and overall monitoring of building/grounds and maintenance needs.
Cheryl Corrion-Vice Chair & Council Rep.
Staff: Christi Spencer
To volunteer for any of these ministries, please see the Volunteer Form – CLICK HERE
For our brochure covering all volunteer ministries – CLICK HERE
Watch the Stewardship Commission Video – CLICK HERE
- MEETING MINUTES
- WELCOME TABLE TRAINING
- COUNTING SCHEDULE (Password required)
- VOLUNTEER REPORT (Password required)
- Volunteer Committee – Each year an information fair is held featuring displays from each commission and their various ministries. This committee is the primary organizing entity for the event; and then is responsible for the follow-up with potential volunteers. This includes interacting with the commission liaisons to facilitate the communication process with potential volunteers by phone or email. Meets approximately 6 times a year.
- Garden Angels – Be a part of the team that maintains our beautiful perennial gardens. Periodic scheduled work days or work at your convenience. 3-4 times during the growing season.
- Indoor Flower/Plant Care – Water and care of the indoor plants that adorn our worship space. Scheduled 2-3 times a year.
- Parish Office Support
- Parish Bulk Mailing – Assist in preparing parish wide mailings for the post office. Mailings are done during the workday and offer a fun/social opportunity of meeting other parishioners. As needed.
- Parish Office Support – Assistance is occasionally needed with special projects. As needed.
- Photographer/Videographer – At times we would like to preserve a special event by picture or video. We look for some one to assist in this. As needed.